Translate

понедельник, 24 марта 2014 г.

Topic #3 Different Professions Need Different Traits of Character. What Career Would You Like to Choose And Do You Have the Necessary Qualities?

Topic #3 Different Professions Need Different Traits of Character. What Career Would You Like to Choose And Do You Have the Necessary Qualities? 

Well, time will come when we'll face the necessity to choose our future and even lifetime job. But it's a well-known fact that not all jobs can be suitable for a person as well as not all people are good at everything. So, if one has to decide on his or her future career, they have to think of/about the special qualities required of this or that job. For example, to be a good doctor you not only have to be well-educated but also to be tolerant, patient and merciful.

And a perfect banker should be diligent, punctual and careful. While courage and physical strength are required of a police officer or a bodyguard, a fashion designer must be creative and have a good imagination. A salesperson needs to be polite, patient, persistent and flexible. 

I'd like to mention some jobs that are really backbreaking and monotonous. Among them are the job of a dustman or a cleaner, the job of a driver or a loader. I wouldn't work as one of these. But there is a career of my dream. It's the job of an architect. I'm sure this profession is really attractive and exciting. One should be interested in both arts and mathematics to be a successful architect. That's why he or she has to combine such qualities as creativity, diligence, punctuality and flexibility. Besides, they must have a good imagination. I think I possess all the necessary qualities required of an architect. So, I am sure my designs will be perfect and a number of new buildings with all required facilities will be built in our city in some years. I hope my architectural style will  be appreciated and loved by Kemerovites.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий