Translate

понедельник, 11 марта 2013 г.


Topic # 2 
My Home, My Family  

   I think, every person always dreams about the place where he/she can speak about his/her own problems, chat with close friends, where he/she can feel happy and quiet. For me, my home(my family) is such a place. It is the best place in the world, and my dearest people live here. 
   My family is not large, we are 4. I've got a mother, a father and a brother. We all live together in a new flat. My father is 45. He is a tall and well-built man with short black hair and grey eyes. He is quiet and hard-working. Really, he is a bread maker of the family. Dad is handy with many things. He is good at making and repairing different devices and furniture. His hobby is fixing everything at home. 
    My mother (mum) is very lively. She is life and soul of the family. She is the pleasant woman of forty with beautiful chestnut hair and dark brown eyes. She is a lofty ideal for me. My parents have been married for twenty years. They have much in common. For example, they are both very young in character, they both like skiing, and they are both keen on watching talk shows and sports competitions on TV. But they have different views on books, films and fashion. For example, my father likes horror films, while my mother hates them, she prefers comedies and drama. Though my parents do sometimes  quarrel, they always try to meet each other half way, to make up. They share the same opinion about the education and upbringing of their children. 
My brother is only 11. He goes to school. He is funny and curious. He is constantly asking a lot of questions. 
    We all feel happy when we are together. In the evening we often have little gatherings in the kitchen by the cup of tea, chatting, laughing and discussing the events of the day. 
But sometimes I have problems with my parents. The thing is that they don't like the clothes I wear, the music I listen to, and the friends I bring home. It's not easy to be a teenager. 
   In summer I visit my granny. I really love being with her. When I was a child, she used to tell me stories of her life and fairy tales. 
  my parents are hardworking. They combine work with house keeping. Mum manages our household very well. We are all in the habit of helping her to run the house. They say, "My home is a cosy place". Our relatives and friends like to come to our place. My parents are very hospitable. I am proud of my family. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий